Sunday, April 20, 2008
Thoughts from Heze
I have returned from spending five days at our sister school, Heze Municipal Experimental Primary School. The school is amazing. The people are so warm and generous, and the children are bright, happy and enthusiastic. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Dr. Stella had certainly paved the way for me. They all had the highest praise for him and often told me how much they had enjoyed his visit. During my five days, I visited classrooms, watched lessons, met with students and faculty, and was treated to many elaborate meals at restaurants and at the homes of students. I taught two English classes, one fifth grade and one sixth grade. I also showed the power point of our school, and there were many questions and remarks about how bright and friendly our classrooms are. In all, being with the people in Heze was an experience I will never forget. I can't wait to come back and share all that I have learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment